NEIL JENMAN Public Speaker
- The Inside Secrets of Real Estate – how the real estate industry really works, how to buy and sell property with safety and success, and what the agents say behind your back.
- Ethics & Profits in Business and Life – how a true focus on ethics can create real and long-lasting success.
- Living the Good Life – the integration of business and personal success.
As a highly successful real estate agent in the 1980s, Neil devised the Jenman System for operating a real estate office, still widely used today.
He began teaching other real estate agents in 1990 and is regarded by many as the best real estate trainer in Australia. His principles of hard work and total integrity inspired many in the real estate industry. His criticism of many common real estate practices gained public attention and the ire of the real estate institutes.
In 2000 his book Real Estate Mistakes was published and became a bestseller. Over 290,000 copies are in print.
In 2001 Neil set up a non-profit fund to help victims of real estate malpractice. As a tireless crusader he receives dozens of requests each day seeking his help or advice.
- Appears regularly on Today Tonight and A Current Affair to discuss real estate issues.
- Appeared as the real estate advisor in New Zealand’s TV reality show School of Home Truths.
- Presented The Inside Secrets of Real Estate as sole speaker to 64,000 people in 74 free public seminars.
- Was the subject of an episode of the ABC's Australian Story.
- Wrote and published the bestselling Real Estate Mistakes and Don't Sign Anything!
To enquire about having Neil speak at your seminar or conference, please click here.